homebids is a Hybrid between real estate auctions and traditional real estate. We took the best features from both to created a process that works better than any other selling method. The homebids process of selling real estate gives Buyers and Sellers more options.
With homebids, the real estate commission can be paid by the Seller, the Buyer or both. The Buyer’s side of the commission is called “Buyer’s Premium”. (Highest Bid + Buyer’s Premium = Sales Price). Once the Sales price is established, it’s just like a normal transaction.
- Sellers reserve the right to accept, negotiate or reject the highest bid. (No risk involved)
- Highest bid and bid history transparent. (displayed on the auction website at all times)
- No long term listing contracts
- Bidding process conducted online only
- Buyers approved for bidding manually by the Seller or Seller’s agent, or instant Buyer approval online by credit card.
- No upfront fees required from Seller
- Your Home is listed in the MLS and all the sydicated sites (Zillow,Realtor.com,Redfin,Trulia and Hundreds more)
- We hire a professional photographer to take HD Real Photos & 3D Matterport Virtual Tour (Click Here to See A Sample 3D Tour)
- No property inspections required prior to acceptance of the highest bid
- Once the highest bid is accepted by the Seller, Buyer goes into escrow with all Buyers’ contingencies and inspection time frames in accordance with the purchase contract.
- Financing is allowed
- Property will be available for viewing only at the open house dates (unless agreed otherwise).
Cutting edge Real Estate technology with full Broker representation and professional marketing specialists offer you the most advanced and efficient method of selling Real Estate.
The homebids process works in any market condition and brings multiple offers on a property within 15 days or less in most cases. Sellers will be able to watch the entire process on their computer, from the comfort of their home or office. Sellers have total control and there is no risk involved because the Seller reserves the right to accept or reject the highest bid. Prospective Buyers are approved through the online system.
It’s Fast, Simple and Effective.
Learn how we can net you more money with homebids